Healthy and shiny hair is a dream for every one, Are you happy with your hair type? Most people in world are suffering from many kind of hair problems, and having treatments for them as well. To simulate the hair growth, you can find your answer is your kitchen as well, yes! I am talking about Mustard Oil, easily available in every kitchen. Mustard oil – It Actually works for Hair Growth!
When massaged regularly on the scalp it converts into Vitamin A which helps in hair growth. Apart from this, the oil is also a good source of iron, fatty acids, calcium and magnesium, all that promotes hair growth.
If you are aware form proper benefits of natural products, they can do the miracle for you.
1. Works as hydrating agent: If your hair is dry, nothing can be more beneficial than mustard oil. Mustard is an excellent hydrating element that gives your hair natural bounce and shine while providing it with natural moisture. Regular use of mustard oil will surely give you long and beautiful hair.
2. Excellent conditioner: Mustard oil is an excellent conditioner as well. It contains the essential alpha fatty acids, which help to condition the hair generously. Hydrating the hair is very important to faster hair growth and thickness as well.
3. Slow down the hair greying: Mustard oil contains several anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can nourish your scalp, slow down the greying process, prevent hair loss and reduce dandruff as well.
4. Encourage Hair growth: Mustard seed oil is full with vitamins and minerals like zinc, selenium, and beta carotene. Beta carotene converts to vitamin A, which is excellent in stimulating hair growth. The oil also includes fatty acides, iron, calcium, and some magnesium. Thus, it conditions and helps encourage hair growth in all hair types.
5. Carrier Oil: Pure mustard oil can be a wonderful carrier oil if you want to treat your hair to essential oils like tea tree oil or lavender oil to promote hair growth or get rid of dandruff.