Hair massage with regular oil is the best way to maintain your hair moisture naturally. Here we do not suggest you to take word ‘massage’ in a real manner, hair can not afford a hard scrubing or powerful massage. It should be very gentle.
how to apply oil without breakage of hair
Hair massage is a very important factor in controlling hair loss. While we oil our hair and massage, it increases the blood circulation which results in increased hair growth. Oil massage can treat dandruff as well, which is a major cause of hair loss.
It also helps us to get rid of stress, as hair massage provides some relaxation.
Oil massage helps strengthen the roots of the hair and nourishes the hair-shafts, promoting new hair growth and strengthening current hair.
You can try essential oils like Lavender, Chamomile, Thyme, Rosemary, Jojoba, or Grapeseed oil mixed into warm extra virgin olive is just a TREAT to your scalp. These not only control hair loss but also help sustain good hair growth.
Tips on – how to apply oil without breakage of hair
Following some easy steps when oiling can give you a better result:
- Oil your hair with only finger tips, do not use your palm for this. Using palm can break hair folicle.
- Use lukewarm oil this will be more effective.
- Dip fingers in the oil. Make a partition of your hair with your hand and apply the oil to the scalp.
Gently massage the scalp with your fingertips.
- Never rub your hair with your palms as it can break. Massaging is essential as it improves blood circulation in your scalp area. You should massage your hair for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Comb through your hair again and section it into two parts.
- Apply the base/carrier oil to the length of your hair.
- Leave the oil in your hair overnight and then wash the. If you can not do this, leave oil for at least 2-3 hours before hair wash.
- Steaming your hair with a hot towel after oiling is excellent as it helps hair to absorb the oil. Just wrap a warm towel around it for 10 minutes. Make sure that the towel is not too hot as too much heat can harm the hair shaft.
- Oil your hair at least once in a week, more frequent will be more beneficial.
Which oil is good is for hair massage
When massaged regularly on the scalp it converts into Vitamin A which helps in hair growth. Apart from this, the oil is also a good source of iron, fatty acids, calcium and magnesium, all that promotes hair growth.
If your hair is dry, nothing can be more beneficial than mustard oil. Mustard is an excellent hydrating element that gives your hair natural bounce and shine while providing it with natural moisture. Regular use of mustard oil will surely give you long and beautiful hair.
Castor oil contains omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, both of which are useful for encouraging healthy hair growth. With regular use, castor oil will encourage new growth and thicken existing strands to give you a beautiful and shiny head of thicker hair.
Castor oil can also be used to give your hair a richer and darker shade effect. This effect and nutrients of castor oil can help your hair to retain needed moisture, increasing its dark color.
This ingredient is most enrich product for healthy hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage. Coconut is rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall and to conditioning them as well.
Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip. Wash after one hour.
Or mix some coconut milk with Olive oil and water and apply it on your hair, leave it for 20-30 min and then wash your hair. This is very good for hair conditioning and hair straightening as well.